1. Write the rules. (Or copy and paste them, whichever you prefer.)
2. Write 13 things about yourself.
3. Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions.
4. Tag 13 deviants.
5. Make sure they know that they are tagged.
6. Don't say ''You're tagged if you read this".
7. It is forbidden not to tag anyone.
8. Tag backs are allowed.
9. If you don't make this tag in a week, you need to obey a wish of the person who tags you.
tagged by GirlyTiara
13 things about myself
1. Laziness is not just one of my habits, it has become a personality trait.
2. My favorite artist is currently loish
3. i'm a noob at just about everything
4. I don't like hats, but I like hoods
5. oh man i really like rings
6. Photoshop user!
7. I hate cutting my fingernails
8. I also hate bein asked 'how are you' because then i automatically respond with a 'good' and i hate lying.
9. I seem to hate a lot of things
10. I named my violin. (Its? their?) name keeps changing because I'm pretty indecisive.
11. My traditional art is loads better than my digital art
12. I'm 1/8 finnish
13. Music I listen to: Classical, daft punk. lolol
GirlyTiara's questions:what's the percentage of your time being lazy?
I'll answer that question tomorrow........
scale 1 to the, ten being yes all the way, 1 being not at all, do you enjoy drawing?
how on earth are you going to find 13 people to tag?
who (as far as art goes) do you look up to?
great friend, great artist. even if u think tables have feelingsloish
very inspirational, love her brushes/styleCyarin
2 GUD. also nordic! He gives a story to his art, which are always very original and creative!
the way she draws faces! ! !!Fav Youtuber? I like Sara Tepes's speedpaints...but nigahiga is always a classic
Fav foooooooooood? gravlax. It's a Swedish food you haven't heard of
a weird addiction: cracking my neck. I had to crack my neck when I wrote this, that's how bad it is!
something that is super annoying to you: most of the people in my class. also, my brother
an unpopular opinion you have: There's a really thin line between abstract art and not-art. For example, just painting the entire canvas black...and asking for tens of thousands of dollars.......isn't art, to me.
whats ur opinion on perfection? Something that can never be attained, but to be worked towards anyways.
when did you join DA? a couple months ago the second time. early 2016 the first (we don't talk about that)
fav type of Llama? just the plain, no-frills Llama.
Who needs a map? If you can't read one, you don't need one. ;o;
Well, I can't find one person to tag, much less thirteen people. The people who I was going to tag have already been tagged, dammit.
(i have approximately no friends, hahahahahhhahha)